UKSF undertakes to repair products as per the terms and conditions stated below:
- UKSF will not charge to repair products that are under warranty.
- The warranty period for a product varies based on the parts that need repair or replacement.
- UKSF will charge to repair products where the warranty period has expired, or have damage that is excluded from the warranty coverage.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to a UKSF Repair Centre and for any additional charges incurred, including customs duties.
- UKSF will cover the cost of shipping the repaired product back to the customer.
- UKSF will charge to repair products in the out-of-warranty period, or have damage not covered by the warranty.
- If repair charges will be incurred, UKSF will send a pro forma invoice listing all charges, and will wait for customer approval before performing the repairs.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to a UKSF Repair Centre and back to the customer’s address after repairs, including any additional charges, such as customs duties.
After a product is received, it may take a few weeks to diagnose the problem, repair the product, and ship the product back to the customer. UKSF will ship all repaired items along with a repair report that details the findings and actions taken.
UKSF will not take responsibility for and cannot guarantee:
- The return of product accessories that were shipped to UKSF without an RMA number.
- The safe transit of the product. The customer agrees to insure the product for its transit or take responsibility for any loss or damage to the product during transit.